Thursday, August 8, 2013

BOYS CLUB! :)

Today's post is all for the boys and includes shades of gray--not what you're thinking I promise!!
Now that I caught your attention.....(chuckle).....:

For the office for this Fall gentlemen, gray is the big hot color. Since being forewarned is forearmed, here's a lowdown on the looks for Fall. I'll keep it simple--let me do the hard work and break it down. Follow my advice and come late September you'll look like you're at the cutting edge--without all that pesky trying!

First, let's cover the nuts and bolts--what you'll want:

Light gray jeans for casual office days and play
A medium gray suit with a small pattern for texture and visual interest (don't forget, you can break up the suit just as well as wear both pieces together--the slacks with a bowling style shirt, or the jacket with a v-neck sweater and jeans)
A dark gray overcoat--think mid-thigh length for youse guys that are closer to 6 foot. If you're on the stocky or short side, go for a length right at the bottom of your hip to keep from looking like you're drowning or melting. (If you're wondering what I mean by the bottom of your hip, imagine a horizontal line across the bottom seam on your fly. )

Now that we've outlined what three items (and the basics of cut on the overcoat) you'll need for fall, let's talk color.
Gray works with everything out there, so if you want to stand out from the crowd with minimal effort, go with turquoise or bright blue.
Yes, I'm biased, but red works quite well--take the unexpected approach and go with a red shirt and the gray jeans.
Also go with the color popping up everywhere these days: emerald green--think a little darker than lime jell-o.

The benefit of having me on stand by, my Stylewise-Guys?? ZZ Top was right--every girls crazy about a sharp dressed man. Whether your girlfriend starts wondering when you got to be so fashion forward or whether a woman stops you to say how great you look, I can't stress this clearly enough: take the credit!!!
Mention casually that your personal stylist recommended it--she WILL be impressed......unless she needs me herself, in which case you'll direct her to me (we can get her into a hot outfit) and everybody's happy.
Like Charlie says: WINNING!!

Gentlemen, I'm going to sign off now, but speaking of Charlie Sheen--search online: Charlie Sheen's shirts...
The guy has questionable taste in tattoos, but he has an awesome line of bowling shirts!
Check out www.daddyos.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment