Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Stylist for everyone!

Greetings to everyone--and I DO mean everyone. To my fellow lovers of style, to the guys & dolls, and yes, even those that think fashion just 'isn't for them'.

I can honestly say I'm eager to share with every person out there how beautiful they really are--that the beauty of their potential deserves to be honored and celebrated. So--for my first post I'm issuing a challenge--good natured of course! :)
My challenge is for each and every one of us to look ourselves in the mirror and see: potential. Rather than scoping out flaws, what are our strengths? Freckles are resented by some--I say revel in them! Whatever you are, short and curvy, thin and narrow, we should celebrate our potential. Focusing on our flaws robs us of seeing things in ourselves such as beautiful skin, a dazzling smile, warm eyes, graceful limbs or feminine curves. Can we look at ourselves and love ourselves by drowning out the negative?

(ABSOLUTELY......but don't believe me. Really take that look.)

Now.....isn't that person, with all that potential, deserving and in need of feeling beautiful? Good! Then we're all on the same page; we all agree that YOU deserve to put on an outfit that makes you look and feel like the very best version of yourself possible.
Remember that the next time someone says that style is a waste of time of energy--honoring thyself is noble and necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment