Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Style Spotlight on: Chic Boutique, Auburn CA

Well hey now, StyleWise Guys and Fellow Fashionistas!
It's OK to say you missed me....go on....OK, now stop it, I'm blushing!

With summer here and the sun a' blazing, it's time to get back in the swing of summer style. I can't think of a better way to do that than with a new store discovery!...

Let's check out Chic Boutique in Auburn (here's the deets):
1269 Grass Valley Highway (Highway 49), Auburn CA 95603
530-889-CHIC
Open Monday thru Saturday, 10am to 5pm
Email 'em: chicboutique2@aol.com

Now that you can find them, let's take a trip through there together...then I can show you what I purchased por moi trousseau....

Here you'll find a lovely selection of shoes...

Blouses, handbags, pants, skirts and dresses...

...and always a fave, jewelry....not just jewelry, but a jewelry WALL!

Of course, it doesn't hurt to have fun and friendly staff on hand:

Now let's check out MY haul....here's this ruched little number, along with an uneven mixed metallic pendant (the Vera Wang shoes and Dolce & Gabbana bag I already had--you know me and my designer stockpiling...chuckle)...the necklace was around $12-14 if I recall correctly, and the dress was $14.75.....total cost to own a room when I walk in: $28.75

The rest of my major scores were the usual great buys one stocks up on out-of-season:...jackets, sweaters, and cardigans in a variety of colors and cuts....all for...a dollar! That's right, ONE dollar.

Alright gang, that's all for now...stay tuned, more great stores are coming up soon!

Goodnight and Good Dress...
XO

Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment