Sunday, September 22, 2013

Style Alert! Kat's Most Recent Aquisitions...

Hey now, StyleWise Guys & Fellow Fashionistas!

Some news!
TJ Maxx now has an online presence; no more excuses then! From home you can pick how to beat that  dreaded, terminal case of the schlepps! Hit up the internet Guys and Gals, and banish the blues with an array of Fall inspired oranges and deep forest greens. (TIP: when shopping online, no matter what store you peruse, hit the 'clearance'/'on sale' section first--tell the sort results, for example: clearance/women's dresses/sort by: price/lowest to highest. This ensures you see the best deals first on that dress you're looking for--guys, just substitute 'dress' for Men's 'slacks', 'shirts', 'boots', 'hats', whatever you find you need for Fall.)

Now, for a few of my latest scores for Fall. These include the stylings of Gucci and Two Lips.
This brings me to one of my very favorite style points--cost effective is not only savvy, it's an adrenaline rush!
I don't know about you kids, but I bust my lil' tail for the money I make--I earn it in every sense of the word. So, if you're like me and you work as hard as I do, then not only do you deserve the best, you deserve the best at bargain prices.

Here I have something any girl would love, including me--and including me, most of my readers/clients/friends/family could not afford......a Gucci bag with an emerald green leather trim, just in time for Fall's color palette! (For the 20th time Dear Readers, emerald and forest green are big right now--watch for it everywhere!) How much you ask? Why, $16.00!:


Next we have a handmade bag; the card on the interior is not only signed by the designer, but also shows a note that says each bag is unique--as in, one of a kind. The lining is a soft bubble gum pink, and the fringe around the top edge is reminiscent of the 70's and luxurious shag carpet. (It truly does feel like carpeting--it's not faux fur or some god awful strip of ratty acrylic, merely a bunch of dense, closely grouped and contrasting threads.) How much was this one of a kind bit of funky carpet bag texture?: $9.00, that's right!

Next we have one my buys that I've yet to wear in warmer weather. This dress is a light jersey knit, and it has a delicate lining so there's no need for a slip. There's an exposed back zip for a more modern flair, and the color palette of blues and greens are anything but a boring blend for Fall. How much was this easy, A-line dress that features the ease on a 30 second on/off time?: $8.00, on clearance. Add some nice flats, some colorful heels and bold jewelry, you have style in 3 minutes or less!

Lastly, we have something I'm particularly proud of--one of my most exciting style finds since the recent acquisition of Madden's blue suede heels covered in Christmas tree spikes (BTW, those were another steal at under $30.00). Treasure du jour? A pair of knee high boots for Fall! They're suede, not to mention two shades of pink accented with lavender. Made by Two Lips, these stunners were originally carried by DSW from the sticker still on the bottom. Originally, they sold for $165.00; DSW marked them down to $129.94. What did I pay for them? Drum roll, please.......: $33.00.
That's right kids--$33.00 for a designer pair of boots, still with the stickers on the bottom (and all the tread--the soles look like they've never been off carpet):


That's all for now, StyleWise Guys & Fellow Fashionistas--good night, good dress...and happy hunting!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment